Join - other online players!

Posts Comments

Tera's Summer Staff Drive

chr0me1

It's that time again everyone hope you're all ready,

from now until the end of July everyone who applies for staff has a higher chance of being accepted.

If you're reading this you're probably interested in becoming staff on our servers. Well I have good news, we're having another staff drive.

You're probably wondering what that means if you missed our first one, having a staff drive means that we're temporarily lowering certain requirements for joining the team, and will be pushing through application in record time. (No more waiting weeks for a response to your application, yay!)

If you've applied in the past feel free to apply again as the normal wait period between applications has been lifted.

What does being staff mean, and why would I want to join the team?

Being staff on the server means you gain the knowledge and ability to handle any instances of rule breaking on the servers. You'll be keeping the peace and maintaining a safe space for everyone in the community to play TTT together. As a reward for being staff you'll receive the ability to start event rounds every 24 hours, as well as Support Credits for your hard work. on top of that once a month we pick a Staff of the Month who receives unique rewards, as well as sometimes there are staff only giveaways.

Where do I apply?

You can apply by filling out the form found here:

https://tera.gg/forums/forms/2-staff-application/

I'm not sure if I should apply, what are you looking for exactly?

We're looking for responsible people who play the server frequently and know our server rules well. If you feel like that's you and you want to help uphold the rules on the servers then I recommend you apply. If you don't see many staff on during the time period you play and would like to help out please make an application as the help would be greatly appreciated. Anything that you don't already know regarding the rules can and will be taught to you as well as how to use the tools you gain access to.